Onyx Coffee Lab – Page 2
market locale: en-us
url prefix:

Let's be email pals.

Sign up for Onyx emails to get first access to our newest coffee releases and more.

YOU'RE WELCOME:

FREE shipping for orders over $40

TRENDING COFFEE:

Costa Rica Las Lajas Natural Colombia La Palma Gesha Lactic Honey Peru La Margarita Gesha Cold Brew Honduras Kilverth Sagastume Natural

ONYX IS MY PAL

TEA:

New Teas offerings have launched now in eco sachets. We've taken weighing to the tenth of a gram out of your hands so that each cup is perfect. We suggest trying Onyx Tealight which has organic oats and honey along with black tea and cinnamon to create a complex sweetness and silky mouthfeel tea experience.

JON'S WISDOM:

Twitter is the K-cup of Coffee....

YOU'RE WELCOME:

TRENDING COFFEE:

Costa Rica Las Lajas Natural Colombia La Palma Gesha Lactic Honey Peru La Margarita Gesha Cold Brew Honduras Kilverth Sagastume Natural

ONYX IS MY PAL

TEA:

New Teas offerings have launched now in eco sachets. We've taken weighing to the tenth of a gram out of your hands so that each cup is perfect. We suggest trying Onyx Tealight which has organic oats and honey along with black tea and cinnamon to create a complex sweetness and silky mouthfeel tea experience.

JON'S WISDOM:

Twitter is the K-cup of Coffee....

Day 7: Burundi Long Miles Gaharo Hill | Onyx Coffee Lab

Day 7: Burundi Long Miles Gaharo Hill

• @Matt Lee I did check this out. I don't usually run into stalling so I'm not sure what is up. I am considering selling my opus and finding an ode gen 2 to do my pour overs with. I also checked out the grinder guide that's been posted and I have mine significantly coarser than what is projected there so I'm not sure what's up. 

• This coffee tasted pretty faded to me, but I bet it was so yummy earlier in the season!! I've turned the advent calendar into a game where I blind taste and guess each coffee--anyone else doing this? 

• Getting back to trying this a second time. First sips went well. Felt an underlying carmel / dulce de leche kind vibe to it and it went down very smooth. I did have some issues with stalling in my v60 so I think it may have overextracted a bit. I'm not picking up on too many other distinct flavors. 

• I had an amazing experience with this top-rated service! The writers are incredibly professional, delivering high-quality work ahead of schedule. Their customer support is responsive and helpful. I highly recommend them for anyone in need of reliable writing assistance!

• 2 / 2